My Role as a Financial Aid Associate Director at IE University
Between September 2010 and June 2014 I was hired by IE University to set up and develop their Financial Aid Department in order to help students fund their programs.
Over that period, I:
- Started up the Financial Aid Department.
- Coordinated the Financial Aid team composed by 3-5 members.
- Increased clients' satisfaction through the implementation of key performance indicators and client and market analyses.
- Designed workflows for the integration of a new CRM (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Implemented reporting and budget-control systems.
More than 10,000 prospects per year from all over the world were served by our offices in Madrid and Segovia, motivated by a Vignette-based new website offering study loans and scholarships: www.ie.edu/financial-aid.